Funny Picture

Sunday, 2 February 2014

Exactly how traffic works in the mornings





Source - http://ift.tt/1il0mK2

via Funny Pictures

Posted by Unknown at 08:18
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Funny picture, Morning Traffic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (12)
    • ▼  February (11)
      • How to make Big Giant unpoppable Bubbles
      • Exactly how traffic works in the mornings
      • and that is why the chicken crossed the road
      • I Always Wondered
      • Hey, I found your nose
      • Washing the Dishes
      • I’m hungry Mom
      • World Of Warcraft Packaging
      • Game Over – But you still have a bit of life left
      • As someone who’s taken math at university
      • Texas poetry
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  October (1)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.